Updated: May 22
The perfect summer dessert for families, kids and couples in the summer.
What You'll Need:
2 cups spelt flour
1 tsp baking powder
3/4 tsp sea salt
4 tbsp agave sweetener
1/4 cup virgin coconut oil
1 tsp lime/lemon zest
1 cup fresh blueberries
1/2 cup full-fat canned coconut milk
How to Make It:
1. Add your flour, baking powder and salt to a medium-sized bowl and mix well
2. Add your agave sweetener then mix and then add your oil and mix until the mixture becomes crumbly
3. Add you lime or lemon zest and your blueberries and mix gently
4. Add your coconut milk and fold the mixture with a spatula
5. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees
6. Flour your hands and a parchment-lined baking sheet with spelt flour
7. Put the dough unto the baking sheet and refrigerate for 15 minutes
8. Take it out of the refrigerator and flatten it out. Slice it into triangles as if you were cutting a pizza. Separate the pieces fully
9. Bake for 25 minutes or until they become a golden brown color. Serve warm.
Watch the Video below for more insight on how easy it is to make these vegan scones!
Did you enjoy today's recipe? Let me know down below in the comments. Feel free to request recipes and tag us on Instagram @thegeneuslife with your awesome recreations!